Why PS4 is better: Dueling consoles
I own just the PS4, which honestly doesn't effect my opinion. I have access to an X-One, I just don't use it. My opinion is the PS4 is the better FOR MY NEEDS. That's the difference in which console you buy, what do you need. I mean its known that as of now, the PS4 is the more powerful. So power is no question to the Ps4. Libraries are about tied, actually...Day one X One titles were better. I mean Ps4 had Knack and Kill zone. The X One however had Forza, Ryse , and Dead Rising 3. So Library goes to X-One. (However current game library is titling the Ps4 way.) Controllers, well I think the PS4 controls are more functional. Mainly because of the built in six-axis support. The touch-pad while cool, isn't used nearly enough to say its a plus. X-One controller is simple, but comfortable. No added bells that I know of. Controls go to Ps4.
Performance, unfortunately there is no real comparison. PS4 is stronger...For now. I say for now because the Ps4 runs on DDR5 memory, which is faster than the DDR3 Microsoft chose to use. Now Apparently the X-One has 32 MB of E-Dram. This is memory on crack. Quick shit. However its 32MB. Not a whole lot. It does have the ability to boost the speed on the X - One. Especially if they stop putting so much focus on the stupid fucking Kinetic. Which brings me to my next point...
I Bought a PS4 because I wanted the better gaming console. I have a Gaming PC as well as a Wii-U. When I wanted to go next gen, I chose the system that was the better of the two gaming consoles. Now Lets say I had nothing but an X-360 and I wanted a console that was super easy to use and could also play Call Of Duty. The X-One would suit my needs just fine. It really does boil down to whether or not your an actual gamer, a fan boy, or a casual audience.
So I mean, I guess I can be called a fan boy. I wouldn't agree, but I'm open to it. The thing about it is, I want an X-One for the future of the library. Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty excited about the future Ps4 line up. Games like Sunset Overdrive and The Halo Remastered pack really make me want a X-One in the future. So I guess the best way to decide which is the better option is to wait and see what they produce.
Comments
Post a Comment