Bring It On (Blu Ray)
Well, here we are folks. This movie released on blu ray, thus setting off a chain of events my amazon "recommended items" wouldn't see coming for miles. Yes the lady friend protested that it was and I quote "It's not really that bad" So we watched it. Here is what I think about it.
To start with, frankly it really is not that bad. It falls more into the realm of a 90's high school teen movie than a shitty, girly, stupid, shallow, witless movie. I don't really want to go into the story but I guess I should.
Ok, so the story is basic. One cheer leading squad is made up of rich kid white girls. They have won every year, and the torch is being passed from the former captain to new captain. their world turns upside down when the new girl from "L.A." tells her that her shitty routine is a stollen shitty routine. She does this by taking her ass to Compton! Insert cheer leader squad B. It comes out that the former cheer leading captain was going to Compton to steal cheers. That's about it. They have a cheer leading competition. They come in second place with their all new routine. The Compton girls win. Yay!
Side note, the cheers are actually pretty clever.
Comments
Post a Comment