Politics

So, I know this blog is centered around entertainment but the human nerd in me needs to speak.  My first question is when did Facebook become the almighty wizard of politics?  Why is it that some dumb article gets posted and then re posted and re posted and eaten up by these dumb fucking people who have no actual real opinion.  I hate that its acceptable to hate or love a political party because its popular.  Then when you call these people out they have nothing.  No actual reasoning for saying the shit they say, just because they can.   Facebook is trash, if yo get your news from Facebook go kill yourself, and enjoy your job at (insert fast food place here) .  I suppose at the core what im trying to say is open your eyes!  Stop being an idiot.  No matter what side you're on you're wrong.  Why do I say this?  Well, its become acceptable to chastise people for their beliefs.  You have no Idea how many dumb fucking people posted "if you're voting for Romney im deleting you"  Well fuck you then!  Its our American right to choose who we want with no explanation needed.  If you don't like it fucking leave.  That goes for the Obama haters to.  Leave the country put your money where your mouth is and get the fuck out.  You may be thinking "Well you seem to be opinionated who did you vote for?"  It was the one on the ballot that said "Fuck Off"   I stand by the belief that no matter who is elected we as a people will never truly be represented.  So I go by who has the better deal for me and so should you.  We are not united and never will be, for many reasons.  Racism, Sexism, bigotry, anti-gay, anti abortion, pro abortion, etc.  We will always be separate until revolution...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powerman 5000: Builder of the Future

Volbeat Seal the Deal