Assassins Creed 3
To start off I need to be honest, I have not finished AC3 yet and I didnt play a AC game after number 2. With that said 3rd time is indeed a charm. So far I am truly loving this game. I love the setting, the combat, the characters, you name it I am enjoying it. This game is huge! there are so many things that can be done. Would you like to hunt rabbits? Dear? Fuck it go ahead! Do you hate the redcoats? Put an hatchet into their heads one by one. This is what I mean, total immersion and freedom. The mission structures are similar to the rest of the series. Go do this for this person than assassinate this person. I suppose I should say a little about the story. Well you are Connor. A half native half colonial with a grudge. You take it upon yourself to work with the resistance right around the time the revolutionary war is happening. In fact some of the most fun is had doing rebellion missions. These missions are usually small. Things like helping prisoners to escape, to knocking tea out of peoples hands. Like I said the game is big and varied. Your character is injected into history as well. Remember Paul Reveres ride? Or the Boston Tea Party? You get a first hand look at them which I think is cool, some may think its tacky. I am really enjoying my time with AC3 I recommend anyone looking for a solid adventure to go play it. Remember though COD is soon so make time AC3 is a big game.

Comments
Post a Comment