Diablo 3 (Review)


 


                                                "I've been playing for 3 days straight"



Yes, so I finally have completed D3!  Wait...have I really?  Did I really "complete" it?....No I don't think I have.  I mean I have beaten the campaign....I've finished the adventure, surely I'm done.  No, no I'm not.  There is so much more to discover and do. Dungeons, demons, fucking six characters!  NO I HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS FUCKING GAME!  I have however enjoyed the hell out of it.  I have spent lost hours deep in the dungeons of hell and beyond.  Ive climbed towers full of the dead all while raining down thunder storms onto my enemies.  These are just some of the very many encounters I've had in D3. 


There really isn't much to say to be honest.  If you're a fan of hacking and slashing and enjoy a good dungeon crawl, pick this game up now.  Its literally hours of fun.  Its violent, vulgar, and emotionless.  Just like it should be.  I will say that the end fight with Diablo himself is a little bit of a let down.  I know this a short review but lets face it, if you're reading this review to make a decision on the purchase. I just made your life easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powerman 5000: Builder of the Future

Volbeat Seal the Deal

Politics