GTA V Remastered

Alright, I'm going to be honest here and make this review nice and short. I want you to imagine as if you and I are having a discussion rather than you simply reading a review. The discussion in your mind should go a little something like this.
Me: Hey you played GTA V on x360 right?
You: Of course I did, it was a great experience.
Me: Sweet, well the remaster is the same amazing over the top game as before. It just looks as amazing as it plays now. High end texture mapping everywhere! Dynamic weather system really shines now. The rain is immaculate. The already stellar draw distance is made better by having more detail.
You: Did they add anything new?
Me: Don't interrupt me, that's really fucking rude man....
You: ......
Me: Oh and they added several new camera settings, including the ability to play first person! Higher Traffic Density, More people on the streets to murder. They really Polished it to a tee.
Me: You can speak now if you want to.
You: um...anything negative?
Me: Besides minor frame rate issues nothing.
You: Cool, I'm gonna go now.
Me: ....
Comments
Post a Comment